- National Sheriff’s Association: Suggestions for Patrol and Corrections to Supplement Current CDC Guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): “Interim Guidance on Management of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Correctional and Detention Facilities“
- National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC): “COVID-19 Coronavirus: What You Need to Know in Corrections”
- National Sheriffs Association: “Coronavirus Information”
- National Institute of Corrections (NIC): “Coronavirus Information”
- Amend: “Covid-19 In Your Correctional Facility: Answers, Advice And Actions”
- Innocence Project “What you can do to help”
- World Health Organization (WHO): “Preparedness, prevention and control of COVID-19 in prisons and other places of detention”
- American Jail Association (AJA): “COVID-19 Resources”
- Corrections Health/Infectious Disease Experts “Crowdsourced Contact List“
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine held a webinar on May 12 featuring Josiah (Jody) Rich, Emily Wang, and Homer Venters: Committee on Law and Justice Webinar – The COVID-19 and Secure Institutions.
See the full PowerPoint presentation from the CDC by clicking the image.